Frank your parcel conveniently online and drop it off at a DHL Packstation 24 hours a day.
The benefits for you
- DHL Packstations are open 365 days a year
- You can send pre-franked parcels and returns directly
- No additional costs, no registration required
Only two steps are needed
Step 1: Frank
For shipping, your parcel should be pre-franked - either via DHL online franking or via DHL Paketmarke or, in the case of returns from online shopping, using the mail order company's return docket. Stick the address and postage onto the parcel and head for the nearest DHL Packstation.
Step 2: Select a suitable compartment
At the DHL Packstation, simply select a suitable compartment size, scan the barcode and place the parcel inside it. Close the compartment, take the receipt and you're done. Making parcel sending simplicity itself.
Good to know
- Please note the maximum dimensions of 60 x 35 x 35 cm.
- You can only use DHL Packstations for parcels that DHL actually carries.