DHL's online franking tool is a quick, easy and economical way to prepare your parcels for sending. Use it to buy and print postage for both national and international shipments. Your parcel stamp is ready to print in just a few simple steps.
The benefits for you
- Free to use
- Available 24 hours a day
- Create parcel stamps in your web browser
- Print from your computer
- Secure online payment
Step 1: Product selection and addresses
- Select the destination country. The available products and prices will be displayed based on your selection.
- Select your parcel product.
- Enter the sender and recipient information. An address check will be carried out automatically. You will be notified if the recipient address cannot be found in our system. A parcel stamp can still be created if the address is not found.
Step 2: Basket and checkout
- The products you have selected so far are displayed. You may change or delete individual items here.
- Enter your e-mail address to receive your order confirmation and accept the General Terms and Conditions.
- Continue with the "Pay for order" button.
You will then be forwarded to the corresponding partner website for payment. Once payment has been completed, you will be returned to the DHL website.
Step 3: Printing parcel stamps
Your parcel stamp will be displayed in a PDF document, which can be printed right from your computer. Please note that you will need a PDF reader (e.g. Adobe Reader) in order to print parcel stamps.
System requirements for using the DHL Online Franking tool
- Parcel stamps are provided as a PDF download. To display your PDF document, Adobe Reader must be installed on your computer. You can download this for free here. Please note that the PDF download can be provided only once for printing.
- Active internet connection
- Up-to-date Internet browser (all current browsers are supported)
- A valid e-mail address for your order confirmation and subsequent access to your basket
- DIN A 4 paper (single-color, white or recycled) or labels