The benefits at a glance
- 24/7, 365 days a year: Your parcel is ready for you to pick up whenever you want
- Your shipments are stored safely for you for ten days
- The service is free to use and does not require registration
- All you need is an SMS with a TAN
- You can even send pre-franked parcels and returns to DHL Packstations
Reception at a DHL Packstation in two steps
Every DHL Packstation has a dedicated number.
When placing an online order, enter your preferred DHL Packstation as the delivery address instead of your home address. You also need to enter your mobile phone number, so that we can notify you of the delivery via SMS and TAN. You can track the shipment online.
Your delivery address for your order should look as follows:
Joe Bloggs (your name)
DHL Packstation 101 (the preferred DHL Packstation)
1234 Anytown (post code and town of the DHL Packstation)
As soon as your parcel arrives, you will be notified with an SMS containing a unique TAN. Enter this transaction number at the DHL Packstation and take your parcel quickly and easily.